Monday, July 6, 2015

Pure Bliss Travel : Quidi Vidi Village, Newfoundland


A few changes is my responsibility at work resulted to traveling to the Maritime and Atlantic provinces of Canada on a regular basis. The work alone is already a blessing but the chance to see beautiful places in these parts of the country is definitely an icing on the cake! After visiting Peggy's Cove (posted here) a month ago, I traveled next to St. John's Newfoundland. I have been to St.John's a couple of times a few years back but never had the chance to know the city that well. 

During my last trip just a week ago, I drove to the scenic and quaint Quidi Vidi village {pronounced "Kiddy Viddy" by most locals}. Taking the Forest Road, the  drive was only 8 km from my hotel in Kenmount Road. 


Charming, laid back, simply beautiful .....


...... even when threatened with dark clouds and rainfall!


Definitely a gem inside the city of St. John's!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...