Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sherbet Sunday


I almost didn't made it! I just saw the color combo challenge at ColorQ {which will end in 2 hours!}and my oh my, the colors remind me so much of strawberry and peach sherbet I normally make on hot summer afternoons. Forget about summer, the grounds are covered with fresh white snow which can pass as shaved ice :-) .... all I need now is my syrup and I can enjoy my sherbet!!!!

See what I mean? Aren't these colors lovely? Since it's too cold for a glass of sherbet why not a card instead.



Happy Sunday friends!

Color Combination Inspired by:



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love this design. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Mei Ann, what pretty blossoms, lovely design! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful CAS card! I love your use of this weeks colours. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sherbet-colored creation! Yum! Thanks so much for playing with the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...