Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hot {rose} Pink


Hot Pink! I was in high school {yes, during the mid 80's :-)} when this color became so popular - from hot pink cigarette pants to hot pink hair accessories. It was a bit of nostalgia when I saw the color challenge hosted by The Play Date Cafe.

A splash of HOT PINK over white and black...


I used my Cuttlebug Leafy Branch emboss folder to create a clean and feminine background which I embellished with pearls. The sentiment is heat-embossed in gold.


There, a perfect card for wedding!

Thanks for visiting,
Mei Ann

Colors are  inspired by:

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card!! I love that pink ribbon and your embossing accented with pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've totally wowed me with your wedding card! I love the elegance you created.

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfectly stunning! LOVE that embossed panel, and your touches of bling are just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely one of my favourite... gorgeous!

    Have a blessed day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...