Saturday, March 13, 2010

Old World Baby

Today we welcome baby Paul Matthew, our dear friends' baby boy to the Christian world. When I was at my craft studio this morning to make card for him, I decided I don't want a typical baby inspired design but something that will highlight a symbol of Christianity from the old world ... Then I thought of those beautiful century old baptismal fonts I saw in different churches in Italy.


My Inkadinkado Utopiary birdbath stamp looks like a baptismal font and to get the antique look, I apply "kissing" technique with perfect pearls from Ranger. I added the baby blue ribbon and baby sentiment for a little touch of "modern" baby design.


An old world baby indeed!

Thanks for visiting,
Mei Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...