Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bites and Nibbles @ dina's


I first read about Dina's restaurant from a travel guide book I found in my hotel room in Buffalo. The article highlighted that the restaurant uses local and fresh ingredients in preparing healthy dishes. So on our recent trip to Ellicottville New York, hubby and I tried Dina's for brunch.


I love the exposed bricks and metal beams inside the restaurant - it is perfect for either casual or fine dinning. The breakfast menu is extensive - hubby tried Dina's favorite {sun dried tomatoes, basil pesto, pine nuts and cheese omelette) while I had their buckwheat pancakes. We both enjoyed our food and it can be improved further if the staff could be friendlier.


Dina's on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...