Monday, March 8, 2010

Fine Dinning and Craft


My friend Tara hosted a dinner for her mom's 60th birthday last weekend. It was held at her beautiful house with the table fashioned like a fine dining restaurant. The food was catered and the wines were abundant. Three days before the event she told me she wanted a place card and menu for every guest .... "similar to what we had during the gala dinner at the Palazzo in Italy", she said.

Well, I don't have a fancy printing press but I have some papers, ribbons, punchers, stamps and my imagination so here's what I've created....



Not bad huh? With excellent food, good wine, loved ones and fine craft on the table, you can't have better than that!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...