Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mary's Little Lambs

My husband and I visited our friends' {Marg and Doug} farm a couple of weeks ago. One of the highlights of our farm tour was the visit to the the flock of lambs cared for by a very young shepherd, named Justin.

Seeing the lambs up close, so gentle and trusting to their shepherd reminded me my all time favorite Psalm 23 ... "The Lord is my Shepherd, whom shall I be afraid?"


Ever since I saw the lambs, I wanted to make a card with them on it. So I made this 'Wool" Miss You card for Jamez, our choir pianist {& a good friend too} who will be away for some time.


"Wool" really miss you Jamez! The flock is waiting for your return!

Mei Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...