Friday, November 22, 2013

Where in the World : Ottawa Canada


Two weeks ago on a fine fall Sunday, hubby and I drove to Canada's capital city, Ottawa. We've been here a number of times but we tend to go back every now and then as the look  and feel of the city change with the season. After a quick Moroccan lunch at ByWard market, we spent the afternoon at Major's Hill Park. 

Every spring, this park is home to hundreds of thousands of colorful tulips. But this time of the year, the air breezing  off the Ottawa river is cool. Orange and yellow leaves embellish the Gothic buildings surrounding the park.

At one point, I have to remind myself that I wan not walking on the grounds of Hogwarts .... nonetheless, it felt like I was!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...