Monday, January 9, 2012

Q&A

A friend of mine tagged me to answer a set of questions - no theme, no directions, just random questions which I truly enjoyed answering.

1. Song that makes you sad
Special Memories sung by Broadway Filipina actress/singer Lea Salonga. This is my song to my dear papa who passed away last year.

"All the times we shared will always be to me
Songs my heart will sing refreshing melodies
I'll put together all of our laughter like a symphony
I'll remember you wherever I may be."

2. Last thing you bought
There was a huge sale at Michaels last Saturday so I got myself a Slice Cordless Cutting Machine and several Slice cartridges.



3. Last person you argued with
I can't remember. It must have been a long time since I argued with somebody. It was probably with my hubby and I can bet my bottom dollar that it was about something so trivial like "why did you leave the lights on?"

4. Do you put butter before putting peanut butter on?
No, but that it seems like a great idea. I'll try it tomorrow morning with my tea.

5. One of your stuffed animal's name when you were a kid
I didn't like stuffed animals when I was a kid. However, a day after Christmas 11 year ago, my hubby and I found a little stuffed mouse on a sale bin. We felt sorry for him because all of the toys are gone except for this one so we bought him for 2 bucks and named him OLOF. He's still with us up to now.



6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
No but I love singing "If I Have a Million Dollars".

7. Favorite day of the week
Definitely Friday! Its wine and Karaoke night at home for my my hubby.



8. Favorite sunday toppings.
None. I like my ice cream plain.



9. Most frequent song played
Lately I'm playing "Like A Lover" by Dianne Reeves a lot while driving from work.

10. TV show you secretly enjoy
Not secretly but I can spend the whole day watching Big Bang Theory. I love Sheldon Cooper!

11. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I can't play both but I would rather watch hockey since I live in the hockey capital of the world. However, I can't stand the fighting in ice hockey. I don't get it when the referee is just standing there and watch 2 players punch each other.



12. Date someone younger or older
I don't have the intention to date now or in the future. I am married to a wonderful man who I intend to grow old with.



13. One place you would travel right now
Fly to Manila to see my mom, sister and nephews.

14. Do you use umbrellas?
Rarely. We have more snow than rain here in Ontario, Canada.

14. Do you know all the words of the Canadian national anthem?
I'm proud to say yes. As Filipino-Canadian, I owe it to the country I consider my adoptive home. "O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!"

15. Best job you ever had
What I am doing now: a pharmaceutical marketer by day ; wife, domestic goddess and paper crafter by night. I couldn't ask for a better one!

Cheers,
Mei Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...