Saturday, March 24, 2012

From My Kitchen to My Craft Room

I'm really excited to share this project I did this morning for Moxi Fab World's "The Household Items Challenge". With a dash of creativity and a pinch of resourcefulness, everyday household items such as cupcake liners can be a focal point of a gift bag.


I used 7 pieces of medium size cupcake liners from my kitchen to create this flower {steps on how to make this flower to follow  Find the steps here}. Then  I stamped and paper piece the green vines while the sentiment is heat embossed using white embossing powder. All of these elements are grounded on top of  a biscuit paper doily {again from my kitchen *-*}.


The only thing I bought for this project is the white gift bag for $1 from the Dollar Store. The gold tissue is left over from last Christmas gifts.

Just look around the house and you can make something as plain as this ....


 .... into this!


Have fun and thanks for visiting,
Mei Ann

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mei Ann! Thanks for linking this up to the Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...