Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sixteen Years Ago ....

.... I was dressed in ecru serpentina gown embellished with lace and tiny pearls. My veil was long, lovely and delicate. In my hands  was a simple bouquet of white orchids.


.... You waited for me in front of the altar as I walked down the isle with a radiant smile on your lips. Then we said I DO. Forever.


Sixteen years after ....


.... no fancy dresses or flowers or pearls. Just you and I with radiant smile on our lips.  In front of the altar silently renewing our vows. Again we say I DO. Forever.



We are blessed with sixteen wonderful years. This is our heaven on earth. If not asking too much, I pray for more years ahead of us. Until we are old and grey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...