Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week In The Life 2012 / Day One {Sunday}

Okay here we go!

This is my first time to join the fun over at Ali Edward's "Week In The Life Project". At first I was debating if I will have the time to do it for 7 straight days.  But hey, I love chanllenges in any form and after a day of doing this, I am loving it!

I decided to make Sunday as my starting point since April 22 happened to be our sixteenth wedding anniversary. I thought it would be extra special to capture the memories of today in photos.

Word of the day: BLESSED


BLESSED to have a husband who loves me unconditionally and can make a killer vanilla hazelnut coffee


BLESSED to be able to worship freely with our vibrant Catholic community

 

BLESSED with a sold-out PRO-LIFE bake sale fund raising program



BLESSED with an "OK" singing voice to be able to lead the community during praise and worship



A truly BLESSED married life. Sixteen years after, we renewed our vows today.
No trace of sadness. Always with gladness. I do. Forever.



BLESSED to be living in a place were there are plenty of choices. Yes even cheeses are plenty!


BLESSED to treasure moments like this


BLESSED to find joy in simple things {This was our wedding anniversary dinner}


BLESSED with surprises even after sixteen years


BLESSED to be able to look back at the memories of yesterday and know that tomorrow will be a better reflection of what transpired today. {Looking at our wedding album, an anniversary tradition that makes me feel so blessed and loved and yes, older and a bit heavier *-* }

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Wedding Anniversary!

    Kathleen
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
    http://filipinoscrapbookerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh…this is beautiful. happy anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! In God's hands!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...