Friday, April 19, 2013

A Morning of This and an Evening of That

Facing east while standing on my front yard at 7AM, this was what my camera captured.


 On the same spot, but this time facing west, this was the view at 7PM


I asked myself a number of times why I insist on living in the suburb and travel an hour to go to work. These are some of the reasons why..... nature and serenity.... I'm afraid I can't find them in the city anymore.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Shared with: Weekly Top Shot



3 comments:

  1. Great shots! I especially like the colour and composition of the first - the play of line is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous shot... love the dog walking silhouette! Thanks for coming by for the first time to share on Weekly Top Shot... I hope you'll come by to share again. I have a second meme each week featuring rural subjects called 'Rurality Blog Hop,' and it each Wednesday and Thursday. I see under your bio you are a paper crafter, what do you do? I make paper occasionally and craft with it, calligrapher, etc. All my best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...