Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bites and Nibbles @ Buster's Sea Cove

On Saturday morning hubby and I went to one of my favorite places in downtown Toronto - the St. Lawrence Market. After buying my usual treats {freshly baked sourdough baguette, cheeses, hummus, and eggplant spread}, hubby and I grabbed lunch and I got mine from Buster's Sea Cove. The line was already building up at 11AM and I was ready to give up and get something else. I'm glad I stayed!

Just watching these guys prepare the foods from the other side of the counter was already a treat!


There were so much to choose from. First I was leaning towards the grilled octopus then to lobster bisque but in the end settled for this ...


The mahi-mahi was grilled to perfection and flavored with a hint of lemon and other spices without masking the delicate flavor of the fish. The bread was crunchy on the outside but soft and meaty of the inside. My order came with a generous serving of hot and crispy fries and coleslaw. I have to say it's not cheap (I paid $16 bucks, without drinks}but it was worth every penny. I will be back and the octopus is next on my list!

BUSTER'S SEA COVE
St. Lawrence Market
93 Front St. E Toronto


 Buster's Sea Cove on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...