Friday, March 28, 2014

Bites and Nibbles @ {the newly renovated} Kelsey's


Three Fridays ago, my colleagues in the marketing department threw a "thank-you-and-don't-think-you-can-get-away-from-us" lunch for me before I move on to my new role in sales.  For this impromptu festivity, we went to the newly renovated Kelsey's along Queensway. I passed by this restaurant several times already but I never thought the place was Kelsy's because of the artsy design of the building. Inside was even more different from the "regular"  neighborhood bar and grill Kelsey's that I know. The vibe was more upbeat, hip and modern catering to young adults and working class looking for a place to unwind after work.


By and large, the food was OK - I enjoyed the crispy wanton nachos and the Asian inspired lettuce-chicken wrap. The guys gave thumbs up to the Holy Blank 7-layer-burger {what is it with guys and burgers?}.


If you are looking for the "old" Kelsey's atmosphere for a weekend family lunch or dinner, mom and dad may have some adjusting to do. I wouldn't mind going back though.



Kelsey's Queensway
1011 The Queensway
Toronto

Kelsey's on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...