The thought of warm and bright summer days at the trailer park helps me survive the long and cold winter months. I do love the serenity that winter brings but I also long for the garish green grass and take pictures of my clearly defined shadow on a fresh mowed lawn. I can't wait to spend the weekend at the trailer park and enjoy the long languid days of summer ...
- wake up call by birds chirping excitedly
- warm waffle and maple syrup for breakfast on the trailer porch
- refreshing mid-morning swim on the lake
- sun bathing and reading a good book
- visiting the quaint town for a leisure lunch
- holding hands at the marina until late afternoon
- barbecue and wine for dinner
- sipping hot tea and enjoying smores with friends around the campfire
- going to bed late at night looking forward to another gentle yet vibrant summer day!
Enjoy your weekend. I will!