Friday, March 6, 2009

KW Color Inspiration #44

Still fighting the flu bug and stayed in bed for most of the day. Why now when it was gorgeous outside? From our bedroom window, I can see the sun shining so brightly melting the snow on the grounds. Sigh....

When I can no longer stay in horizontal position, went to the craft studio and worked on this card inspired by Kristina's color inspiration.

I made this for my dear sister Jane who I miss so much ....


Hey sister, hope you like this. Talk to you soon!

Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Love it Mei Ann! This is a card to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me how each and ever card is truely amazing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...