Saturday, May 15, 2010

EBTKS Challenge #15




I am really excited about this post ... aside from the gorgeous sketch and inspiration from the EBTKS ladies to work on, the highlight of the card I did is another passion {or should I say addiction} of mine ... SHOES!


When I saw this Fiskars' Girls Night collection, I just have to have it. The shoe stamp is simply gorgeous {just look at those heels!}. The sentiment is equally cool ... " if the shoe fits, buy one in every color"! That's every woman's dream isn't it?


I really had fun putting this card together and thank you so much Courtney for the opportunity to play along with your team again as your guest DT.

I hope you will play along with us and have fun while you do!

Mei Ann

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card! The colors and the shoes and the sentiment are just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I quite agree! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...