Saturday, February 25, 2012

Clean and Simple Hi


Another stormy and cold Saturday here in our neck of the woods... if I could, I would stay in bed the whole day under the warmth of our white and fluffy comforter while watching re-runs of Will and Grace. But I couldn't. There is so much to do - grocery shopping, cleaning, running errands - when my "to do" list were checked, I managed to squeezed in some time in the studio for a CAS "Hi" card.


I was inspired by the color challenge at The Playdate Cafe - baby blue, orange and basil.

This color combination is definitely a taste of spring {maybe 4 more weeks} but in the meantime the white background still reminds me of my warm comforter calling me for a nap - a luxury I look forward to on a cold and stormy Saturday!


Cheers,
Mei Ann

Color combination inspire by:


1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful entry for our challenge....thank you so much for playing with us in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...