Monday, February 6, 2012

Playful Pastel


I saw the pastel color combination challenge from The Play Date Cafe 3 days ago but couldn't find the time to sit down in the studio to make a card {I am knee deep in my office projects!!!} ... until this afternoon! My last meeting for the day finished at 3:30 so here's a photo finish card using robin blue, lavender and bisque.



Incidentally, my friend from work gave birth to baby Selma today. Congratulations Kenza! Enjoy your time off with your new bundle of joy!

Cheers.
Mei Ann

Color Inspiration from The Play Date Cafe

2 comments:

  1. Such a great color story for a baby card! So sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Love how you've done the little buttons, so sweet! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...