Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bites and Nibbles @ La Sauvagine



Location : 115 Rue St-Paul Est, Montreal, Quebec
Cuisine : French and wild game


As soon as my meeting at Hotel Vogue was over, I headed to Vieux Montreal {old Montreal} to have a late lunch at one of my favorite restaurants. Located at the corner of Rue St-Paul and Rue St-Vincent, La Sauvagine specializes in French Cuisine and wild game meats.


I'm glad that fresh oysters were available that day because I so looking forward to have them as appetizers and they did not disappoint!


I didn't even look at the menu for my main course. I just ordered what I always wanted - confit de canard aux canneberges {duck confit in cranberry sauce}. The soft and tasty duck meat surrendering to the slightly sweet and salty cranberry velvety sauce - cooked just like the way it used to be.

Je me souviens!


Sauvagine (la) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...