Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily {Day One}

[twin-kle] to shine with slight, intermittent gleams; to be bright or sparkling


This word somewhat captured the mood today here @ home sweet home. Outside, it was freezing cold, grey and wet so after attending the first Sunday of Advent service at church, we spent the whole day @ home feasting on vegetable samosa, chicken biryani and mint tea. I don't know about you but for me rainy days and Indian food seems to be the perfect combination!
 
Hubby also took all the Christmas d├ęcor boxes from the basement and we finished decorating the house and our tree with garlands, twigs, ribbons, angels and scented candles. By 6PM, the tree was lighted and finally I can say that's it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at home!
 
Lastly I want to remember the homily of our Pastor this morning. As we prepare our home for the coming holidays, I will take time to let the light from my heart shines as well. For in my  heart dwells the true reason why I wait for Christmas....


I am also sharing on today's post the Title Page of my December Daily album .... oh yeah, there's twinkle on it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...