Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Tablescape for the Nature Lover



You know that moment when everything falls into place? This is the case when  I did this tablescape for Christmas. A pine tree in the front lawn fell a couple of months ago resulting to cut woods, pine cone scattered in the parking lot of the public library, woodland plate set from  many moons ago and Christmas tree trimmings. The result? A woodland tablescape!



Since my woodland plate set is only good for 4, I mixed it with white and mercury glass plates which worked out very well.



I love this coasters which my fear hubby cut and polish from the fallen pine tree. The wood grain and bark truly add character to the tablecsape.


From the pine cones I gathered near the public library, I made this table napkin rings that added another conversation piece to the table.  You can find the step-by-step DIY pine cone table napkin rings HERE in the previous post.


Bringing the nature in indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...