Friday, February 12, 2010

Asian Fusion

Being born and raised in Manila, Philippines, I had the privilege of traveling to our neighboring Asian cities like Hong Kong, Saigon, Macau, Bangkok and Guangzhou. There's always something about these places that you want to bring home with you to make the memories last a lifetime.

When my hubby and I migrated here in Canada, I made sure to bring along with us bits and pieces of our Asian heritage which up to this date influence my taste in home decor and even my craft stash.

I'm so excited when I learned that Papertray Inc. is launching an Asian inspired stamp in a couple of days!!! Can't wait to get one to complete my collection. In the meantime, I want to share this origami Japanese dolls I made using chiyogami papers from Japan.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...