Friday, February 26, 2010

BAMBI

I was driving up north this morning and saw a deer wandering gracefully on the forest ground covered in a blanket of snow. The road was empty so I pulled over and watch "little Bambi" enjoying the falling snow flakes unmindful of my presence. Too bad I don't have my camera with me, so I just captured the moment in my mind and went straight to my craft studio as soon as I got home.

I stamped the deer on white cardstock paper using my Friendly Forest stamp and attached it on a glittered velum.

I stamped the snowflakes {Paper Company Sudio} directly on Jillibean "chit chat" kraft paper using clear embossing powder and glitter to capture the falling snow.

Ahhh ... the wonder and beauty of nature!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...