Monday, February 1, 2010

Frame It Like Mei Ann

I just crossed out "purge craft room" on my TO DO list and my oh my, the amount of leftover patterned papers {from previous projects} sitting on my desk are more than enough to last me another year of crafting! I don't have the heart to throw them away so I took out old wood frames I bought from IKEA way way back and replaced the old postcards with these....




I thought there's no better place to hang them than above my desk in my home office.


It didn't end there {told you I have tons of scarps to work with} ... I came up with a butterfly-themed postcards that now adorn the reading area of my craft room.



Next time you clean your scrap room, don't just put your scraps in the bin, why don't you frame it like Mei Ann!

Ciao,

1 comment:

  1. what a smart idea!!! :) thanks so much for sharing those pics. so inspirational!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...