Monday, January 27, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week One


Honestly, where did January go? While putting together my Project Life {week one} spread, I thought these photos were more than just three weeks old. With our busy schedule at work and at home, days go by so quickly. This is another reason why I am enjoying this project. It gives me the time to breath and enjoy the highlights of the previous weeks - whether an old tradition or a new one.


For week one, I ended up with a spread simply because there's a lot I want to capture. New Year's eve alone is always big here at home sweet home. We made a promise years ago to make sure we will be at our own home to welcome the new year. We will go parties at friends' house as early as 6PM on Dec 31 but we will head home around 11:30 so that we will be home before the strike of midnight. Friends call us the "Cinderella" couple.


I am also enjoying making my own 4x3 inserts using stash from the card making materials, or creating a digital designs and printing them to capture my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...