Thursday, April 23, 2009

With Love

Just want to share the card I gave my hubby yesterday for our 13th wedding anniversary. I ended up with a nature-inspired card in line with the Earth Day celebration. I only used one patterned paper {save the trees!} and stamped the deer on a recycled leftover scrap from previous project. The love birds are stamped directly on the patterned paper.


My hubby on the other hand gave me this beautiful orchid....

P.S. Just like any other scrapbook enthusiast, I have to have a photo! Here's a captured moment before we went out for a Japanese dinner date.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun Im so sorry I am so late...Belated Happy 13th Anniversary!!!Wow! That is a huge celebration...I am loving all your creations.You are really good!take care dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...